Saturday, May 15, 2010

my Talika Lipocils experience

To be honest with you.... I was a skeptic.

Can a product that is 1/2 the price of those big name brands grow my lashes as long as the ads say?? The Talika Lipocils ads say that "in 28 days you can have lashes that are 36% longer. Its new and improved formula made from a blend of natural actives to regrow sparse lashes, grow and thicken existing ones, magnify color and curl your lashes. You can have longer, fuller, darker lashes with beautiful, eye opening curl in just 28 days!...without side effects."

I recieved my tube of Lipocils mid Jan, and started using the product a couple of weeks later. I have super blonde lashes, so in order for you to see the difference in the leangth of my lashes, I did have to put mascara on. Here is the photo that I took the first of Feb.



The product is really easy to use. It is a clear gel that you put on just like you would a mascara, morning and night along with your skincare. I knew my lashes were growing, just did not realize how much!!! After taking about 100 pics to get one at the same angle that was in focus... I am able to show you the after photo!



I am sold!!! I will not be without my Lipocils!! Order yours today!!



While you are ordering your Lipocils... order they Eye Dream as well!! I have definitely been impressed with the depuffing and fine line improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment