Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Perfect Palette for your kit!!

Are you looking for a product that is going to be a long lasting... very highly pigmented, and very reasonably priced?? Then you need to check out the Yaby Cosmetic Palettes!


This seems to be the never ending quest for makeup artists!
I came across a line last year, who's products I was honestly leery of. They were so tiny, how can they last? Was it really going to be worth buying these palettes if I was going to have to replace the discs of color every month? The discs of color were very reasonably priced (refills from $3-$20) , so I bought a couple of colors at the Makeup Show in NYC last summer, and was blown away!! Next thing I knew, I was buying 3 complete color palettes, the concealer palette and lots of empties to make my own palettes. I can honestly say that I could not live without my Yaby Palettes in my kit!

I had the chance to introduce the color palettes to some friends at this years Makeup Show in LA. They have all had the same reviews I had! This was a product that was compact, easy to carry, a huge variety of colors, and not only lasted on the skin.... but really do last a long time in your kit as well!!! If you cant wait to get your products at the Makeup Show in NYC in May, you can order them direct thru http://www.yabycosmetics.com/ or thru Camera Ready Cosmetics.
Let me know what your favorite product is!!

1 comment: